NIMR Job Notification: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has invited applications for 24 Scientist C, Scientist B & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 18 May 2020.
Organization: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
NIMR Vacancy 2020 Details
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology)||40 years|
|Scientist – ‘B’ (Non Medical)||35 years|
|Project Officer/ Section Officer||30 years|
|Project Technical Assistant||30 years|
|IT Manager/ Web Manager||30 years|
|Senior Project Assistant/ UDC||28 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||25 years|
Total Post: 24
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology)||Rs. 64,000 + HRA|
|Scientist – ‘B’ (Non Medical)||Rs. 48,000 + HRA|
|Project Officer/ Section Officer||Rs. 32,000 per month|
|Project Technical Assistant||Rs. 31,000 per month|
|IT Manager/ Web Manager||Rs. 32,500 per month|
|Senior Project Assistant/ UDC||Rs. 17,000 per month|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 15,800 per month|
Application Fee – NIMR Scientist Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee
Age Limit: NIMR Notification 2020
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
NIMR Scientist Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Qualifications and Experience|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology)||Post Graduate Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in Microbiology after MBBS.|
|Scientist – ‘B’ (Non Medical)||Masters Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with two years’ experience in any laboratory. 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with Ph.D in relevant subject|
|Project Officer/ Section Officer||Graduate in any discipline with 1 year experience of administration/finance and accounts work or engineering or any technical work.|
|Project Technical Assistant||Graduate in science/ engineering/ IT with 1 year work experience.|
|IT Manager/ Web Manager||Master’s Degree or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Computer application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science.|
|Senior Project Assistant/ UDC||12th Pass or equivalent with 2 years of experience of administrative work or Graduate in any discipline with 1 year experience of administrative work.|
|Multi Tasking Staff||High School or equivalent|
Selection Procedure – NIMR Scientist Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : NIMR Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 08 May 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 May 2020
- Date of Interview (at ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077) : 20 – 22 May 2020
How to Apply – NIMR Scientist Vacancy 2020
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. and willing to apply may fill the Application Form in the prescribed format only and send it to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date and time of receipt of applications as mentioned above. There is no need to send any documents with the Application Form.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website of NIMR and these candidates will be called for interview/personal discussion.
- In the event of more than 30 eligible candidates available for a post, a written test will be held followed by
personal discussions otherwise direct personal discussions will be held.
- Keeping in view of the lockdown and non availability of Transport Services due to COVID-19, the
interview/personal discussion will be conducted through Skype/video call.
- Candidate should write “Application for the post of__________________” in the subject line while sending their application through email.
- Join Job Alert Group : Click Here
- NIMR Jobs 2020 Notification : Click Here
- NIMR Scientist Online Application Form : Click Here