RBI Assistant Job Notification: RBI has invited applications for the 926 Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 16 January 2020.
Organization: Reserve Bank of India
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Job Location : Across India
RBI Assistant Vacancy Details
State Wise Vacancy Details:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|
- Inhand Salary : Rs. 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
Age Limit: 20-28 Years (as on 01.12.2020)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
Qualification – RBI Assistant Jobs 2020
- A degree of graduation with the minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university or equivalent to it is must. For a candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, aggregate passing marks is required.
Selection Procedure – RBI Assistant Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Exam (Pre/Mains) /Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
For Exam Pattern & Syllabus , Do Like Our Video & Share it with your friend.After 1000 Likes We Will Publish Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
Application Fee – RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Rs. 50 for SC/ ST/ PWD/EXS Candidates.
- Rs. 450 for OBC/ General Candidates.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 Dec 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 Jan 2020
How to Apply – RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020
- Mode of Application for this RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 is Online.Read the RBI Assistant Notification 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.