UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Job Notification: UPSC has invited applications for 421 Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2020.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||421 Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer|
|Bachelor’s degree in any subject.B.A /B.Sc. / B.Com/ Btech/ BCA / BBA & equivalent Apply|
|Selection Procedure||Writtem Exam & Interview.|
|Pay-Scale:||Rs. 55200 – 1,42,400 Per Month|
|Age Limit:||Max 30 Years|
|GEN/OBC : Rs.25
SC/ST/PH/Women : Nil
|Apply Date||11 – 31 Jan 2020|
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern 2020 :
EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment is a two stage recruitment process: a Recruitment Test (RT) and an Interview. Here is the exam pattern/ scheme for the EPFO Enforcement Officer:
- There will be a pack of mixed questions.
- The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- This is objective type test with muiltiple choices of answer.
- The test is available in English and Hindi languages.
- 1/3rd of the marks assigned to the question are deducted as penalty for each wrong answer. If you did not mark answer, there is no penalty for that question.
After making through the RT, a candidate have to clear the interview stage as well. The merit will be shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview in the ratio of 75:25.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus
As there are only two stages in EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020, and only one objective test we have syllabus for the Recruitment Test. Also, interview stage is more of a personality test so it does not have a syllabus.
Syllabus of the EPFO Enforcement Officer RT broadly comprises the following topics :
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English
language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
Subject Wise UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020
upsc.gov.in Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020 – General English• Vocabulary
• Error Recognition
• Fill in the blanks (using Verbs, Prepositions, Articles, etc.)
• Sentence completion
• Phrases and Idioms
• Sentence Structure
UPSC EPO Syllabus 2020 – General Awareness
• Scientific Research
• Indian History
• Awareness of current events and the environment.
• Everyday Science
• Indian Polity
• Indian Constitution
• Indian Culture
• Indian Geography
UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Syllabus 2020 – Quantitative Aptitude
• Data Interpretation
• Decimal Fraction
• Ratio and Proportion
• Clocks & Calendars
• Boats and Streams
• Time and Distance
• Allegation or Mixture
• Time and Work
• Problems on Ages
• Blood Relations
• Height and Distance
• Simple Interest
• Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M
• Pipes and Cistern
• Volume and Surface Area
• Compound Interest
• Surds and Indices
• Permutation and Combination
• Chain Rule
• Square Root and Cube Root
Union PSC EPFO Syllabus 2020 – General Mental Ability
• Direction and Distance
• Logical Sequence of Words
• Venn Diagrams
• Coding and Decoding
• Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
• Number Puzzle
• Statement and Reasoning
• Completion of Figure
• Blood Relation
• Mathematical Operation
• Arithmetical Reasoning
• Clock and Calendar
• Cube and Dice
• Paper Cutting and Folding
• Matrix Reasoning
• Visual Reasoning
Latest UPSC Syllabus 2020 – General Science
• Poisons and Pesticides
• Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
• Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
• Quantum Chemistry
• Nuclear Chemistry
• Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
• Natural Products and Drugs
• Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
Syllabus for UPSC Accounts Officer Exam – General Accounting Principle
• Cost and Management Accountancy.
• General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution.
• Business Economics and Indian Economics
• Business Laws.
• Taxation (Direct and Indirect).
• Principles and Practice of Management.
• Indian Audit and Accounts Service.