NPCIL Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Stipendiary Trainee Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having ITI, 12th qualifications. These 185 Stipendiary Trainee Posts are in Department of Atomic Energy, NPCIL, Kota, Rajasthan.The job applications for NPCIL Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 21 Jan 2020 04:00 PM
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 Dec 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Jan 2020
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator||70|
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer||105|
Trade Wise Distribution of Vacancies for Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) – Maintainer:
|Name of Posts||Total|
|Machinist / Turner||02|
Stipendiary Trainee :
- During 1st year : ₹10,500 Per Month.
- During 2nd year : ₹12,500 Per Month
- then Rs.21,700
Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A :
- Rs. 21,700 (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-3)
Application Fee – NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019
- No Application fee is mentioned for this recruitment.
- Stipendiary Trainee : 18 – 24 Years
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A : 18 -25 Years
Qualification – NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2019
|Name of the Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Operator||1. 12th Science with Mathematics.
2. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination
|Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)-Maintainer||1. 10th Pass + 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician, Fitter, Electronics, Instrumentation, Machinist, Turner & Welder)
2. For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman-A||12th Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks+ valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience+ Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.|
Selection Procedure – NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on automated generated merit list.
Job Location : Rajasthan
How to Apply – NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2019
- Mode of Application for this NPCIL Recruitment 2019 is Online.Read the NPCIL Notification 2019 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.