SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has invites applications for Steno Posts.12th Pss can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 18 October 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Sept 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Oct 2019
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details
No. of Vacancy: Not Specified
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18-30 Years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18-27 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
Qualification – SSC Stenographer Jobs 2019
- 12th Pass + Stenography Course.
Selection Procedure – SSC Stenographer Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination.
Application Fee – SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST/Ex-S/PWD/Women: Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply – SSC Stenographer 2019
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 20 Sep 2019 to 18 Oct 2019 till 05:00 PM.