SAIL Recruitment 2019 for 361 Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Vacancy posts. A total of 361 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Aug 2019
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Posts Name: Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Posts
Total Vacancy: 361
SAIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Jr. Manager (Bio-Medical)||02|
|Jr. Manager (Bio-Statistics)||01|
|Nursing Sister (Trainee)||234|
|Technician – Neurotechnologist||06|
|Technician – Cardiology||14|
|Technician – MRD||02|
|Technician – CSSD||04|
|Dresser–Burn & Plastic (Trainee)||02|
|Laundry Operator (Trainee)||04|
|Attendant – Dressers (Trainee)||10|
Age Limit: Vary according to post
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification – SAIL Jobs 2019
- According to the details given in the Official SAIL Rourkela Para Medical Staff Jobs 2019 Notification, an individual need to complete either their MD, MS, DNB, MBBS, Degree, M.Sc, B.Sc, 12th, 10th with ITI from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Selection Procedure – SAIL Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test / Trade Test.
Application Fee – SAIL Recruitment 2019
- For Medical Executive- Rs.500/-
- For Technician, Nursing Sister & Dietician- Rs.250/-
- For Dresser-Burn & Plastic (Trainee)/ Attendant Dresser (Trainee) / Laundry Operator (Trainee)- Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates- No Fee
Job Location : Odisha
How to Apply – SAIL 2019
Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow these steps to apply online now.
- Go to the SAIL careers page and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- Now provide your details in the mentioned space.
- Upload your scanned copies of your educational documents.
- Pay your fee according to your category.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to finally submit your application form.