Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has invited applications for the recruitment of Yantrik posts. Those applicants who are eligible can apply through the official website.Interested candidates should check the complete recruitment details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, details of posts, application fee and so on. Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy Details
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Appliction Mode: Online
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 Aug 2019
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Posts Name: Yantrik
Number Of Vacancies: Not Specified
Application Fee : Nil
Pay-Scale: Rs.29200/- Level -5
Qualification – Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate
Selection Procedure – Indian Coast Guard Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Test.
Examination Centre: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida.
Age Limit: 18-22 years i.e. born between 01st February 1998 to 31st January 2002
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 11 August 2019 to 17 August 2019. The online application process will be starting on 11 August 2019 on the official website.