UPSC NDA 2 Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of NDA Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Exam Pattern Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These NDA 2 2019 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Exam Pattern are in Across India.
The job applications for UPSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 03 Sep 2019 till 06:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: UPSC NDA 2
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission:03 Sept 2019
Vacancy Details – UPSC NDA 2 2019
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||45|
Who Can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Job Location : Across India
Experience : Experience Not Required
Application Fee – UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ ST /Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs : Nil
Qualification – NDA 2 Recruitment 2019
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
NDA 2 Exam Pattern
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2001 and not later than 1st January 2004 are eligible.
How to Apply – NDA 2 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 07 Aug 2019 to 03 Sep 2019 till 06:00 PM.