NLC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Trade Apprentice Trainee Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having BCA, BBA, ITI qualifications. These 875 Trade Apprentice Trainee Posts are in NLC, Tamil Nadu.
The job applications for NLC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 21 Aug 2019 05:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: NLC India Limited
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates – NLC Jobs 2019
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 12 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Aug 2019
Post Details – NLC Recruitment 2019
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||130|
|Data entry operator||40|
Application Fee : Nil
Age Limit: Minimum 14 years as on 01 Oct 2019.
Qualification – NLC Vacancy 2019
- Candidates should have completed ITI /NCT, B.Com, B.Sc., BBA in concerned trade or equivalent from a Recognized University. Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Selection Procedure – NLC Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
- Apprentice – ITI – Rs. 10,019/-Per Month
- PASAA – Rs.8766/- Per Month
- Accountant /Data Entry Operator/Assistant – Rs. 12,524/- Per Month
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at NLC’s website (direct link is given below) from 12 Aug 2019 from 10:00 AM to 21 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.nlcindia.com/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/ print out of online application form along with all relevant documents to Address Mentioned Below. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 26 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM.