ERNET Recruitment 2019 for 30 Project And Network Engineers: Education and Research Network (ERNET), under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. of India, has invited applications in a prescribed format from eligible and experienced Indian nationals for filling 30 vacancies to the post of Project Engineers (28) and Network Engineers (02) on contract through a ‘Walk-In’ selection process scheduled from June 21, 2019 to June 25, 2019 in Delhi.
Organization: Education and Research Network (ERNET)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Offline
Total Vacancy : 30
- Network Engineer
- Project Engineer
Application Fee : Nil
Age Limit: 30-40 Years
- BE/B.Tech; ME/M.Tech; MCA/M.Sc in the concerned discipline with desirable work experience in relevant domain.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 June 2019
How To Apply :
Candidates applying for Project and Network Engineer posts through ERNET Recruitment 2019 must attend the ‘Walk-in-Interview’ scheduled from June 21, 2019 to June 25, 2019 along with their relevant supporting documents at ERNET India, HQ 5th floor, Block – I, A Wing, DMRC IT Park, Shastri Park, Delhi-110053.
- Official Notification : Click Here