Haryana Army Bharti Rally 2019 Online Form – Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT) from 20 August 2019 to 30 August 2019 at Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 21 June 2019 to 04 August 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 05 August 2019 to 19 August 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Organization: Indian Army
Application Mode: Online
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 years||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 ½ -23 years||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002|
|Indian Gorkhas (All categories)||As applicable in their categories|
- Candidates should belongs to districts Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT).
|Name of the Posts||Education Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.|
|Indian Gorkhas (All categories)||As applicable in their categories.|
- Selection will be based on Medical Test, Physical Test, Written Test,
|Category||Height (CM)||Weight (Kg)||Chest (Cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||170||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion)|
|Indian Gorkhas (All categories)||157||48||77 (+ 5 CM expansion)|
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site) :-
|1.6 km Run||Group I – Uptill 5 Min 30 Sec.
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec.
|Beam (Pull Ups)||6 – 10 Pull Ups|
|9 Feet Ditch & Zig-Zag Balance||Need to Qualify|
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04 Aug 2019|
|Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail
||05 Aug to 19 Aug 2019|
|Rally Date||20 Aug 2019 – 30 Aug 2019 01:00 AM|
|Venue||Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar|
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army’s website (direct link is given below) from 21 Jun 2019 to 04 Aug 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.