Calcutta High Court Recruitment for 08 Interpreting Officer Vacancy: High court of Calcutta has released its notification for recruitment of 08 Interpreting Officer on purely temporary basis till made permanent. If you want to make a career with the Calcutta High Court Recruitment, then this is your chance. Apply for this Calcutta High Court Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity
Organization: Calcutta High Court
Application Mode: Offline
Total Vacancy : 08
Posts Name: Interpreting Officer
Pay-Scale: Rs.15600 – 42000 + GP Rs.5400
Age Limit: 18-40 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Application Fee :
- Rs.100 for West Bengal Candidates
- Rs.300 for Other Candidates through bank challan payable at UBI.
Job Location : West Bengal
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 May 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 June 2019
How To Apply :
- The candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and DD send to Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta on or before 21 June 2019.