SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification for 142 Management Trainees Posts: SAIL Recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.sail.co.in for the recruitment of 142 (One Hundred and Forty-Two) Vacancies at Steel Authority of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Management Trainees jobs can apply online application on or before 14th June 2019
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Management Trainees|
|No. Of Posts||142|
|Job Location||Across India|
SAIL Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
SAIL Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree in Engineering with 65% marks (average of all semesters, irrespective of the weight given to any particular year by the Institute/ University), in six(6) Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, and Mining.
Age Limit: As on the date of 14th June 2019
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Salary Details: Rs. 58297/- Per Month
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred-only)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of interview.
How to Apply For SAIL Careers 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of SAIL www.sail.co.in, before 14th June 2019.
SAIL 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 25th May 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 14th June 2019