DMHFW Recruitment 2019 for 2500 Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts: Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan has invited online application from Candidates having B.Sc. Nursing OR GNM Course for filling 2500 CHO Posts in Rajswasthya – National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Rajasthan.Eligible Candidates can apply online from 16 May 2019 to 02 Jun 2019. Direct link for apply online are given below.
Organization: Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 2500
Posts Name: Community Health Officers (CHO)
Pay-Scale: Rs.15000 per month
Age Limit: Max 45 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- B.Sc. Nursing OR GNM Course from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
- 02 Years (Relevant work experience in health sector) of post qualification experience (as on 01/05/2019)
Application Fee :
|(OBC/ More Back word Class/ MBC) Non Creamy Layer||₹300|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹300|
|Specially Abled Person/ Widow/ Female Divorcee||₹200|
Job Location : Rajasthan
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 May 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 June 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at DMHFW‘s website (direct link is given below) from 16 May 2019 to 02 Jun 2019.