NAC Recruitment 2019 for 24 Horticulture Assistants Posts: Apply Online for 24 Horticulture Assistants Posts in NAC, Hyderabad, Telangana. Online Applications are invited by National Academy of Construction (NAC) Hyderabad from 17 May 2019 to 25 May 2019 for 24 vacancies.
Organization: National Academy of Construction (NAC)
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 24
Posts Name: Horticulture Assistants
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)||12|
|Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)||12|
|Name of the Post||Payscale|
|Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)||₹ 22,500|
|Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)||₹ 17,500|
Age Limit: 18 – 44 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks. Or
- Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee :
- Rs.1,000 (non-refundable) /only in favour of Director General, NAC ,Hyderabad (Cash payment is NOT accepted)
Job Location : Hyderabad
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 May 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 May 2019
- Interview Date: 04 June 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at NAC’s website (direct link is given below) from 17 May 2019 to 25 May 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://nac.edu.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.