NIOS Recruitment 2019 for 74 Junior Assistant & EDP Supervisor Posts: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & EDP Supervisor posts. A total of 74 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Organization: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 74
Posts Name :
- EDP Supervisor – 37
- Junior Assistant – 37
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant||19900 – 63200/-|
Age Limit :
- EDP Supervisor : Max 37 Years
- Junior assistant : Max 27 Years
- EDP Supervisor: Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Junior Assistant: Applicants must have completed Senior Secondary from a recognized Board with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- For GEN & OBC- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Candidates- Rs.250/- (150/- For Junior Assistant)
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 Apr 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 May 2019
How To Apply :
- Candidates can apply online for the recruitment process. Visit the official website to download the official notification and follow the on-screen instructions to apply online.
Important Links :