Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 172 Chargeman Posts : Apply Online for 172 Chargeman Posts in Indian Navy, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy from 16 Apr 2019 to 28 Apr 2019 for 172 vacancies.
Organization: Indian Navy
Application Mode: Online
Posts Name : 172 Chargeman Posts
Pay-Scale : Pay Level – 6
Application Fee :
- GEN/ OBC : Rs.250
- SC/ST/ Ex-S : Nil
Age Limit :
- Max 30 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering + Two years of working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organization.
- Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university or institution with two years of experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from a recognized organization.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Apr 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 Apr 2019
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Navy’s website (direct link is given below) from 16 Apr 2019 to 28 Apr 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Links :