SBI Recruitment 2019 for 2000 Probationary Officer PO Posts : Apply Online for 2000 Probationary Officer PO Posts in SBI, Across India. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 02 Apr 2019 to 22 Apr 2019 for 2,000 vacancies.
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 2000
Posts Name : Probationary Officer PO Posts
|Category||No. of Posts|
Pay-Scale : Rs.27,620 (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of ₹ 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
Age Limit :
- 21 – 30 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.750
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS : Rs.125
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2 Apr 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 Apr 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI’s website (direct link is given below) from 02 Apr 2019 to 22 Apr 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to Website
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Important Links :