UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2019: Apply Online for IES/ISS (Indian Economic Service Examination /Indian Statistical Service Examination) 2019. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 till 06:00 PM.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Application Mode: Online
Posts Name :
- Indian Economic Service
- Indian Statistical Service
Pay-Scale : Rs.60000+
Application Fee : No Fee
Age Limit :
- 21 – 30 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
- Indian Economic Service Examination : Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized University.
- Indian Statistical Service Examination : Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Mar 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Apr 2019
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 16 Apr 2019 06:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
- Select the desired post.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use
Important Links :