ONGC Recruitment 2019 for 23 Executives at E1 Level Posts : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has come up with the notification for the recruitment of Human Resource Executive and Public Relations Officer Posts. The aspirants who are eligible for the respective posts can apply online through the prescribed format.Eligible aspirants should check the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like application fee, age limit, selection process, details of posts, important dates, educational qualification and so on. Interested aspirants should read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the posts.
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Application Mode: Online
Number of the Posts: 23 Posts
- Human Resource Executive – 20 Posts
- Public Relations Officer -03 Posts
Pay-Scale : Not Specified
Application Fee : No Fee
Age Limit :
- 18 – 30 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD
- Human Resource Executive : MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD /HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR 2 years full time PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
- Public Relations Officer : Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.
- Selection will be based on UGC-NET Exam & Merit List.
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Mar 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 9 Apr 2019
How to Apply For ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2019: The willing candidates may apply online through the official website from March 18, 2019 till 09 April 2019. Candidates should download the advertisement notification for more details.
It is advised to all candidates to keep checking the Safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding job alert, result, admit card and upcoming exam study material.
Important Links :