Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 4014
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Assistant-Human Resource
- Secretarial Assistant
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic Diesel
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Computer Science
- Applicants who have completed ITI, Diploma, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ONGC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Merit List
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.ongcindia.com ONGC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ONGC careers page at the official website www.ongcindia.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ONGC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ONGC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.03.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.03.2019