UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 : Apply Online for Civil Services (IAS/ IFS) Pre Exam 2019. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 19 Feb 2019 to 18 Mar 2019 till 06:00 PM for 986 vacancies.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 986
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Forest Services
- Indian Administrative Services: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any discipline will be eligible for this Examination.
- Indian Forest Services: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any one of from following Subjects-: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture in any stream from any recognized University/Institute will be considered for this Examination.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- As Per UPSC Notification 2019
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates(SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.03.2019