CSIO Recruitment 2018 for 12 Scientist/ Sr Scientist Posts : Apply Online for 12 Scientist/ Sr Scientist Posts in CSIO, Punjab, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO) from 26 Nov 2018 to 21 Dec 2018 05:00 PM for 12 vacancies.
Recruiting Body : Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO)
Post Name :
- Senior Scientist
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26 Nov 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21 Dec 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Age Limit :
|Name of Post||Age limit (as on the last date of submission of online applications)|
|Scientist||Max. 32 Years|
|Senior Scientist||Max. 37 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Pay Scale :
|Name of Post||Emoluments|
|Scientist||For Chandigarh: ₹ 88,549-
For Chennai: ₹ 97,889-
|Senior Scientist||For Chandigarh: ₹ 1,02,424-
For Chennai: ₹ 1,12,652-
Qualification : M.E/M-Tech/Ph.D – All Branches – Freshers/Experienced both Apply
Job Loacation : Chandigarh (Punjab) & Chennai (Tamil Nadu)How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at CSIO’s website (direct link is given below) from 26 Nov 2018 to 21 Dec 2018 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://career.csio.res.in/Scientist62018Beta/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Link :