BSF Recruitment 2018 – Job notification for 224 Sub Inspector (SI) Posts in BSF, Across India. Applications are invited by Border Security Force (BSF) on or before 26 Oct 2018 for 224 vacancies.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18 Sept 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26 Oct 2018
Total No. of Vacancies: 224
Name of the Post:
- Sub Inspector (GD)
- Graduation Degree.
- They should have completed four years of service, including basic training.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
|For Male Candidates|
|For General||170 Cms||80 Cms + 5 Cms Expansion|
|For candidates falling m the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Manipur, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||165 Cms||80 Cms + 5 Cms Expansion|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5 Cms||77 Cms + 5 Cms Expansion|
|For Female Candidates|
|For General||157 Cms||Not Applicable.|
|For candidates falling m the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Manipur, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||155 Cms||Not Applicable.|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154 Cms|
|Weight (Male/Female)||Corresponding to height|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|100 mtrs race||In 16 Seconds|
|1.6 Km race||In 6 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|Long Jump||12 Feet in 3. chances|
|High Jump||3.9 Feet in 3 chances|
|Shot Put (16 lbs)||14.8 Feet in 3 chances|
|100 mtrs race||In 18 Seconds|
|800 mtrs race||In 4 minutes|
|Long Jump||9 feet in 3 chances|
|High Jump||3 feet in 3 chances|
Pay Scale: ₹35,400- 1,12,400 and other allowances as admissible from time to time.
- Physical Standards Test.
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Applications be forwarded to the following centres on or before 26 Oct 2018, along with all relevant documents.
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download