UPTET Application Form 2018 – Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board from 18 Sep 2018 to 04 Oct 2018 06:00 PM.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18 Sept 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 4 Oct 2018 , 06:00 PM
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 5 Oct 2018
- Last date for Print your completed registration details and application form : 6 Oct 2018 , 06:00 PM
- Gen/ OBC: ₹500
- SC/ ST: ₹300
- PH Candidate : Nil
- As per rules UPTET
- Uttar Pradesh
For Teacher for 1 to 5 class :
- Graduate with 2 year degree of D.L.ed. (BTC) exam pass from N.C.T.E
- Graduate with 2 year diploma in education form recognized institution from N.C.T.E
- Graduate & Post Graduate with 50% marks and B.ed.
- Graduate and 2 years B.T.C. Special training in Urdu
- Graduate and Diploma in teaching from AMU.
- Intermediate with 50% and Graduate in B.L.Ed.
Teacher for 6 to 8 class
- Graduate and 2 years D.L.Ed. (B.T.C) pass
- 50% in Graduate or PG and B.Ed.
- Intermediate with 50% marks and 4 years B.S.C.Ed pass/ B.S.C.Ed last year student
- Intermediate with 50% and Graduate in BLEd.
Selection Process :
- The selection will be on the basis of examination.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at UP Basic Education Board’s website (direct link is given below) from 18 Sep 2018 to 04 Oct 2018 06:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/.
- Go to “Home Page” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on given link.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.