Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)Employment Type: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 17000
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- High School Teacher
- Applicants who have completed Post Graduate with B.Ed in relevant Discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 54 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 36,200/-
- UR Applicants: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD (Domicile of Madhya Pradesh): Rs.250/-
- MP Online Portal Charge Fees: Rs.70/-
- Register Citizen User Charge Fees: Rs.40/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.peb.mp.gov.in MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MP Vyapam careers page at the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MP Vyapam Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.09.2018