Organization Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 67
Who Can Apply : M/F From All States( All India Job)
Job Location: Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
Name of the Post:
- Project Assistant Level-I
- Project Assistant Level-II
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons.), Diploma in Computer Science engineering/ information Technology/ B.Sc Computer Science/ IT/ BCA/ M. Sc/ M. Sc (Tech.) in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CIMFR Recruitment 2018.
- Project Assistant Level-I: 28 years
- Project Assistant Level-II: 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000- 25,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.cimfr.nic.in CIMFR Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read CIMFR Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- Applicants should reach on the pre-decided date, time and venue of CSIR-CIMFR and submit the print out of the Application Form already submitted online along with copies of all Certificates/ Marks sheet
- “CSIR- CIMFR,
Bilaspur Regional Center,
27, Kholi Chowk, Bilaspur,
- Walk-in: 27.09.2018 – 30.09.2018 @ 10 Hrs