Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 24
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Applicants who have completed B.Sc. Forestry / Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for KPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.28,100 – 50,100/-
- Computer Based Recruitment Test(CBRT)
- General Applicants: Rs.600/-
- OBC Applicants (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs.300/-
- All Other Applicants(ST / SC / Ex-s): Rs.50/-
- PWD Applicants: Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page in www.kpsc.kar.gov.in KPSC Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to KPSC careers page at the official website www.kpsc.kar.gov.in.
- Eligible applicants are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the KPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09.10.2018