Organization Name: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd (ICSIL)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: New Delhi
Who Can Apply : Male / Female from All States(All India Job)
Name of the Post:
- Statistical Assistant
- Applicants who have completed post Graduate degree in Statistics/ Operations research/ mathematical statistics/ applied statistics/ economics/ commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ICSIL Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,332/-
- All Applicants: Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.icsil.in ICSIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ICSIL careers page at the official website www.icsil.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ICSIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ICSIL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Applicants must bring following documents (in Original and one copy of self-attested documents) on the date of Interview/ interaction for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the Interview/ interaction.
- Application form duly filled and signed.
- Class X Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Post Graduate degree in Statistics/ Operations research/ mathematical statistics/ applied statistics/ economics/ commerce (with statistics as one of the subject/paper at degree/postgraduate level).
- Experience (if any)
- Pan Card
- Aadhar card
- One Passport size photograph
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.09.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 18.09.2018