Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 110
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Indian Forest Service
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree with one of these Subjects Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- As Per UPSC Notification 2018
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.09.2018