Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) Recruitment for 40 Sub-Assistant Engineer Vacancies :- Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) has published notification for the recruitment of 40 Sub-Assistant Engineer vacancies.Read the article to know Vacancy Details & Do Share this Vacancy with your Friends on Facebook , Whatsapp & other Social Networking Platforms to help them as well as support us.
Organization Name: Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB)
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Applicants who have completed Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in Civil or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MSCWB Recruitment 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 9000 – 40500/- and Grade pay Rs. 4400/-
- Written Exam
- UR & OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 150/- plus Processing Charge Rs. 50/- plus Rs. 20/- towards Bank Charge for Challan deposit.
- SC/ST & OH Application Fee: Rs. 50 + Rs. 20/- towards bank Charge For Challan deposit
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mscwb.org
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MSCWB careers page at the official website www.mscwb.org.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MSCWB Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MSCWB Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:12.09.2018